Saturday, October 31, 2015

Questions for Summit

A short blog today. In 12 hours I get on a plane and fly halfway around the world to one of my favourite cities in the world, Seattle. The weather is lousy but the people are great. Think Portlandia with more tech.

The reason for my crazy-long trip is the annual pilgrimage to Microsoft’s Mecca, Redmond to meet up with my fellow CRM MVPeeps and the CRM Product Team at the MVP Summit. Every year I get a few days to hang out with some of the best and brightest and talk CRM amongst other topics, especially after a few Mac and Jacks.

The reason for the blog is not to wax lyrical about the trip but to send out a call to arms. If you have questions or demands for the MVP Product Team, put them in the comments and I’ll pass them on. If the answer is not in violation of my NDA, I’ll even tell you what they said in response Winking smile

See you in Seattle, my MVP comrades Winking smile

No comments: